Null Space

7.16.2006

Mumbai Blasts ...

Mumbai blasts 2005.
Friends Season 2.
Mumbai blasts 2006.
...
See the pattern? Now, it sounds more like a seasonal event. No worries. 200 votes is not a likely margin of defeat in any of our elections. Moreover, not all those people were from the same constituency. Plus, with around 30% turnouts during voting, the damage is not all that great. On the positive side, there's an opportunity to divide the people again, and that could be an advantage. So, depending on the constituency one fights from (the demographics ...), one can come up with the right arguments to convince the voters. Let me see what my stand should be. (Analyze demographic information from the intelligence report I got made when I was in power last time). OK. Clear.

Update: What rubbish! My constituency's boundaries have been redrawn. Oh Gawd! I need to take an opposite stand if I should win the next time! Might look silly. Not that I am not used to it, but ... Oh, wait a min! Reserved for women? Great, if my wife takes the opposite stand, might not sound all that bad after all. (Reach for the phone ...)

1 Comments:

  • How could you so asure that there wouldn't be any 11th mumbai blast or do you have plan to launch 11th season ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home